Deadlines for assignments, stutdy papers, Bachelor and Master theses
Situation-related regulation due to the corona virus
The University of Stuttgart has summarized regulations on deadlines for the submission of scientific papers on the following page: „https://www.uni-stuttgart.de/en/university/news/corona/#id-97bc2f57-4"
The following is stated under point "Examinations" -> Subitem "Will deadlines, for assignments, study papers ..."
- Due to the closure of the uni library until May 5, 2020, all deadlines for written assignments, study papers, Bachelor and Master theses will be extended during the closure. Please be aware, that an automatic extension is only possible for assignments where the deadlines are administrated by the Central Examinations Office. If this is not the case, the following rules apply:
- Bachelor and Master theses, where the deadlines are between March 16 and April 19, will be extended to June 8, 2020. The new submission deadlines will be displayed in C@MPUS.
- For Bachelor and Master theses, where the deadlines is after April 19, and written papers that have to be registered by May 5, the deadlines will be extended by 7 weeks. The new submission deadlines will be displayed in C@MPUS.
- In the case of written assignments, study papers and research work, the exact deadline is usually only known to the supervisor. Please contact them directly about deadline extensions and exactly how you should submit your work.
- In the case of academic papers that are part of state examinations for trainee teachers, you must follow the guidelines set by the state examination office.
- If further deadline changes are required in individual cases, please contact the relevant examination office.
Whenever you contact one of the university departments by email, please always give your surname, enrollment number and your study program. We will otherwise be unable to respond to your query.