Registration for the Practical Exercises at the IFS
Major Labs and GIME are presented in C@MPUS as "Praktische Laborübungen".
- Please register online via C@MPUS to the individual labs
- Registration period: 2022-04-11 - until one week before the experiment (see ILIAS course)
- Attention! Some laboratories may be fully booked within very short period of time!
- Alternatively, in the winter semester the course "Praktische Übungen Fahrzeugdynamik" (C@MPUS LV-No. 420606600) can be selected instead of 3 Major Labs (SF-Versuche)
Major Labs are presented in C@MPUS as "Praktische Laborübungen".
Content: (3 dates of approx. 150 min each within one week in the winter semester)
- Vehicle Dynamics Test Bench:Various tests are carried out and evaluated on the new vehicle dynamics test bench of the IFS/FKFS.
- Vehicle Dynamics -Measure Technique and Driving Test: The common vehicle dynamics measurement technique is presented and the driving test is treated in theory.
- Vehicle Components: Consideration of essential components such as axles, steering, brakes and transmission in practice.
The Course can alternatively be selected instead of 3 Major Labs (SF-Versuche) „Praktische Laborübungen Kraftfahrzeugtechnik“.
- Please take the lab certification sheet with you to the respective experiment and have the experiment manager confirm the respective experiment.
- In the case of attempts completed online in the previous semesters, the name and date of the attempt must be entered on the lab certification sheet with the addition "online". (The verification with the electronic lists of participants takes place in the Lehrstuhlzimmer.)
- Laboratories in the field of "vehicle mechatronics" must be confirmed separately. Information on the process flow can be found in the menu there.
Only when all SF and APMB experiments have been successfully completed (including all SF/APMB experiments not carried out at the IFS!), please send the completed certification sheet by e-mail to the Lehrstuhlzimmer.
If successful participation in all experiments has been proven, the lab module will be finally booked by us in the C@MPUS portal. It is then no longer necessary to submit the certification sheet to the examination office.
Please give us about 2 weeks for processing. You make the process easier for us if you register for the lab module in the C@MPUS portal during the exam registration period.