- Multiple registration to individual laboratories is not allowed
- For the individual degree programs see the informations below
- due to the corona, the experiments take place only online
- The forms for the individual degree programs can be downloaded via the hyperlinks on the previous page.
- The documents for the experiments are available at ILIAS (registration at C@MPUS No. 420606800 necessary)
Additional information (for GIME)
The "Internal Combustion Engines" experiments "Exhaust-Gas Measurement" and "Output Measurement" can be selected as part of the GIME if "Vehicle Propulsions" has not been selected as the second major.
Major in Automotive Engineering; M.Sc. Program Mechanical Engineering, Technology Management
(4 of 5 Experiments)
- Aeroacoustic (can unfortunately not be offered in WS 20/21)
- Outside Noise Measurement
- Vehicle-Test Bench (offered only during the summer semester)
- Model Wind Tunnel
- Road Simulation
GIME; M.Sc. Program Mechanical Engineering, Technology Management
exept for major in "Automotive Engineering" and "Vehicle Propulsions".
- Exhaus-Gas Measurement (KFZ)
- Outside Noise Measurement (KFZ)
- Vehicle Test Bench (offered only during the summer semester) (KFZ)
- Output Measurement (FA)
- Model Wind Tunnel (FA)
- Acoustic Power Measurement (FA)