- The stamp sheeds for the individual degree programs can be downloaded via the hyperlinks on the previous page.
- The documents for the experiments are available at ILIAS
- As soon as you have successfully completed all SF- and APMB experiments of a specialization, please submit the complete stamp sheet digitally to Ms. Litterst
Additional information (for GIME)
The "Internal Combustion Engines" experiments "Exhaust-Gas Measurement" and "Output Measurement" can be selected as part of the GIME if "Vehicle Propulsions" has not been selected as the second major.
Major in Automotive Engineering; M.Sc. Program Mechanical Engineering, Technology Management
(Choose 4 of 5 Experiments)
- Aeroacoustic (C@MPUS-No. 420606900)
- Outside Noise Measurement (C@MPUS-No. 420607000)
- Vehicle-Test Bench [offered only during the summer semester] (C@MPUS-No. 420607100)
- Model Wind Tunnel (C@MPUS-No. 420607200)
- Road Simulation (C@MPUS-No. 420607300)
- Alternatively, the course "Praktikum Fahrzeugdynamik" (C@MPUS LV-No. 420606600) can be selected instead of 3 Major Labs (SF-Versuche)
GIME; M.Sc. Program Mechanical Engineering, Technology Management
exept for major in "Automotive Engineering" and "Vehicle Propulsions".
- Exhaus-Gas Measurement (KFZ)
- Outside Noise Measurement (KFZ)
- Vehicle Test Bench (offered only during the summer semester) (KFZ)
- Output Measurement (FA)
- Model Wind Tunnel (FA)
- Acoustic Power Measurement (FA)